Thursday 14 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 14: A picture of something you could never imagine your life without.


Hi

How's it goin? 

Something I could never live without?

I know its a bit sad, but...



It's my phone. I have an i-phone 4, it's my baby. I love it. It does everything. I can check my facebook, twitter. Read books, download graphic novels, listen to podcasts, play games, watch movies, make notes. It's just fookin brilliant. I am one of those people who check their phone every 4 minutes or they come out in a rash. I love my phone. It's ace.
If only some people would call me sometimes.
Here's a video about why the i-phone 4 is so ace, and it has swearing. Which is always fun.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

I also fancy getting an i-pad 2. They look cool, but I don't actually NEED one. It would just be a big toy for me. But it would be a cool toy. If I had a long commute everyday I would def get one. Would be brilliant on a bus or train everyday. But sadly I don't. I have a ten minute bus journey, plus I am really poor.
If anyone from Apple is reading this then I would happily take an i-pad 2 free of charge and advertise how ace it is on this blog everyday.
Just something to think about apple.

Let me know.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then I will come to your house and beat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails