Tuesday 12 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 12: A picture of something you love.


Hi

How's it goin?

Before anyone starts giving me a hard time about not mentioning my girlfriend here, please note that it's something, not someone.


A picture of something I love?

Well it's got to be Jeremy, my giraffe.


I bought him in Dakar, while I was working on the QE2. When you've had a few beers in Dakar and you see a wooden giraffe, you'd be stupid NOT to buy it.

He cost me $50, and a NYC money clip. This was haggled down from $250 and my trainers. The market seller genuinly wanted the shoes off my feet. He offered me a lift back to the ship so I wouldn't have to walk. I was not keen on this as I suspect I would have been taken somewhere and had my organs harvested. Not that they are worth much.
Anyway, as I said his name is Jeremy and he currently resides in the living room at CampaWorld.


That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then one day I will introduce you to Jeremy. He's very friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    Look at my page - best registry cleaner
    my webpage :: registry cleaner software

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails