Tuesday 5 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 5: A picture of your favourite memory


Hi 

How's it goin? 

My favourite memory, this is something of a challenge, my memory is not the best. I forget entire nights out quite easily. I took a look through some old photo's and found this. I wouldn't say it's my favourite memory, but it's a good one.


That's me and Adam. When this picture was taken he had no idea that his head was covered in those black marks. We performed a bar trick on him about ten minutes before this picture was taken. The really strange thing is, when this picture was taken, he had just returned from the toilet. So he went to the mens room and failed to look in a mirror. Either that or he was so drunk he didn't notice. And he didn't notice for a further 45 minutes. 

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then I will cover your head in black marks and not tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails