Monday 18 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.


Hi

How's it goin? 

I've got literally hundreds of insecurities. So it's hard to pick just one. I guess I'll put up a picture of me which my girlfriend commented on recently.

The above picture was my facebook profile pic for about a week, when Laura commented, 
"I'm surprised you used that pic as your profile."
She refused to explain her reasoning behind this comment. But I knew it was a jest in reference to my hairline.
Yes, I know I am going bald. I have accepted it. But my Dad was bald at 25, and I'm nearly 29. 
HA HA.
In your face Dad.



I should point out that my girlfriend Laura believes that every time I mention her in the blog, she comes across as a bit of a bitch and it looks like she is constantly nasty to me. This of course was never my intention and is not in any way true. She's not nasty, she's lovely. Hence the reason she is lucky enough to be my girlfriend. 


Hopefully that will stop her beating me for a while.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will let you come with me when I pick out a wig for when I finally do go completely bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails