Sunday 17 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.



Hi

How's it goin? 

Here's a pic of something that has made a huge impact on my life recently.

It's a bit sad to put that down eh? But it's true. I started my TV course 18 months ago now. And I'm nearly done. And it's all thanks to this big ass camera that I've gotten to make my films. It's a top notch piece of equipment and where ever I end up in a few months, I am not expecting to have access to such high quality gear again. 

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will spend an entire day doing nothing except send you good thoughts via telepathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails