Saturday 16 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.


Hi

How's it goin? 

Someone who inspires me,

Kevin Smith. He's a legend. While working at a local shop in his hometown, he made a movie, set in the shop. This movie was the legendary Clerks. It's one of my all time favourite movies. I attempted to do something similar with The Playhouse. (Clerks is clearly vastly superior to my film) Kevin Smith has went on to write and direct several other truly brilliant films. He also writes comic books. Most recently Batman. They are also ace.
Kevin Smith, You are a legend.


Here's a trailer for his first movie, Clerks.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe next time I am asked to put a picture of someone who inspires me on my blog, then it will be a picture of you.*


*It probably won't be you though.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails