Friday 22 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.


Hi

How's it goin? 

This is a tough one, there are so many things I wish I were better at. I recently started playing football on Tuesday nights. Just a kick about with my mates. I would like to be better at that. I have said before that my friends allowing me to play with them is like them allowing the retarded cousin to play. They know he's shit, but it's cruel to tell him no. 


But in the long term I suppose the thing I wish I was better at is making films. And ultimately, writing. That's one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. To improve my writing.

Over the past couple of years blogging, I have received some compliments about the blog, (as well as lots of abuse) and some people have said that they have noticed a certain style in my writing. That style might be shit, but it's something. So for today's picture I thought I'd show you what I hope will be the cover of a future book. It's a collection of illustrated short stories. It's been over a year in the making. Hopefully it'll be ready to show you soon.





That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you will be one of the first people to hear about when my new book is available and you will get it at a discount price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails