Sunday 10 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with.



Hi

How's it goin? 

This is a bit of an odd one. I don't really do many fucked up things. I'm quite dull really. I go out and get drunk a lot. At least I used to, these days I am kinda constantly broke. So I don't go out all that much.
Here's a pic of the tricycle I stole found. That's kinda fucked up.


It was just another typical Monday Night Razz, we had been out drinking heavily, and after a late night breakfast we decided to call it a night and head home. While walking up Union Street, I noticed something on the other side of the road. A heap of metal just lying abandoned outside Marks & Spencers. Upon further investigation, we discovered it was not just a heap of metal, it was a tricycle!
Myself, Dr Kev and Dazza were admittedly quite drunk, but we couldn't all be imagining it. 

We did the only sensible thing we could. 

We had a go.

It was in working condition, we all took turns cycling around the block, it was awesome! 

We were of course simply trying to find the rightful owner of this tricycle. But he or she was nowhere to be found. So we decided on the age old rule of Finders Keepers.
My house was the closest so we decided to stash it in my back garden.

My housemates at the time were a bit pissed off at the sound of three very drunk men carrying a tricycle through the house at 3:45am. But never mind.

I also found a hat on the way home!


It stayed in my back garden until the day I moved out. 
I wonder if it's still there?

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you're ace. Simple as.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails