Friday 29 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile.

Hi

How's it goin? 

This picture always makes me smile.
It's my parent's car, which I borrowed to go to the pub.



Couple of things I should point out. I wasn't drinking. I was working at the pub.
I DID NOT crash into that bollard. It was already leaning that way. I parked the car and took the photo in such a way that made it look like I had crashed into it. I thought it would be funny. Despite this, my Mum saw this photo and claimed that there was a dent in the front of the car, and attempted to lay the blame on me. Citing the above picture as evidence.
The above picture was taken for purely comedy purposes. I did not crash into the bollard. So who did crash the car Mum?

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will take a comical photo of your car. If you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails