Wednesday 27 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.



Hi

How's it goin? 

I don't think I have any pics of myself and a family member. I'm sure they exist somewhere. But I don't have any.  There are no recent pics, mainly because my family don't really like me. Which is fair enough. I am a bit of a knob.
So here's a pic of myself and my brother from another mother.


According to facebook he is my brother, so that must make it true.
The above pic of myself and Adam was taken while working on board The Ship. Several years later I got this picture turned into a life size cardboard cut out of the two of us. In fact I got two. Well it was so cheap to get the second one it would have been stupid NOT to have done it. My cutout lives in my bedroom at Campaworld behind my DVD shelf, casting an ever watchful eye on all who enter my room. 



That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will paint a portrait of you, break into an art museum and hang it for all too see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails