Saturday 23 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.


Hi 

How's it goin? 
This is my favourite book I've read recently. How can you not want to read it based on the title alone?

It's really good. The author Colin Bateman has written two other "Mystery Man" books and both are also excellent. He's written several other novels, not all in the mystery man series. And as soon as I get myself some more pennies I plan on buying some of his other books.




That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe I will lend you my copy of Mystery Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails