Wednesday 1 September 2010

An Important Announcement



Hi 

Hows it goin?

I have to make an announcement.
An important announcement.
But I'm not going to make it now.
This is just the advance warning.
As regular readers will know at the beginning of the year I set myself 10 Challenges.

Amongst these challenges were two super secret amazingly awesome projects.

Super secret amazingly awesome project number one was meant to be a surprise party for my mate Dr Kev, but due to various circumstances, (his girlfriend told him) that was called off.

Over the past few months I have been working very hard on super secret amazingly awesome project number two. And it is complete. What is my super secret amazingly awesome project I hear you ask?

Well all will be revealed, tomorrow. 

At the crack of noon.

See you then.


Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you subscribed already then you would already know what my important announcement is, and it would have worked out better for you. Your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails