Monday 14 December 2009

The identity of my fiancee is revealed!

Hi
Hows it goin?
Remember a few weeks ago I told you I thought I got engaged but wasn't sure who to?
Well I have discovered the identity of my future wife.



This is Katie, one of my classmates. She decided to give me a prank call one night and put on an indian accent. Now on that particular night I was very drunk, plus I was in a loud club so I couldn't hear anything. This in turn led to one of us suggesting marriage. I'm not sure who, or why for that matter.
So it turns out that the engagement is off.
That will probably make my other fiancee feel a bit better.
Thats two engagements I've had in the space of a month, both involving mobile phones and alot of alcohol. If I keep this up I am sure I will be in prison for bigamy by the end of 2010.

Thats all for now.

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to subscribe to all the crap I write and get it delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address is the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you subscribe then I will give you a big kiss (unless you are a minger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails